Hire Certified Linux/Unix Administrators!
With the open source technology booming, we can see the number of Linux server migrations continue to skyrocket. Thousands of small and medium enterprises have adopted Linux successfully hence many client wondering on how to start up this venture and provide services for Linux. To ensure maximum uptime of linux server, one must have Linux server administrator. Most of the companies don't have luxury of IT staff who can do jobs like installation, upgrading of application/package, routine upgrades and maintenance.
- Are you looking for an administrator who is always on the run to fix things up for you?
- Do you found your IT infrastructure complex and difficult to handle?
- Are you looking for an administrator for few hours and pay only for what he works?
- Looking for someone to solve your admin problems?
Leave all the pressure aside with us.
We have a team of qualified experts with hands on experience of managing Linux server to provide you best possible service 24x7. We are passionate Linux system administrators with a strong performance background in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services for Linux Systems including monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of operating systems.
- Expert Technical Team
- Highly Committed
- Superb Communication
- Customer Friendly Pricing
- Timely Delivery
Why should you choose us?
- 1000+ Successfully Delivered Projects
- 20+ Certified Linux/Unix Administrators
- 10+ Countries Served
- 20+ Domains Served
- 50% Guaranteed Cost Savings
OUR HIRING MODEL
|Project Basis||Full-Time Hiring||Part-Time Hiring|
|COMMUNICATION||Phone / Skype / Email||Phone / Skype / Email||Phone / Skype / Email|
|HIRING PERIOD||Project Specific||Monthly||Monthly|
|CONTRACT DURATION||No Contract, Just Project Basis||No long term contract. Just Monthly Renewal||No long term contract. Just Monthly Renewal|
|SOURCE CODE OWNERSHIP||100% Yours||100% Yours||100% Yours|
|BILLING||Fixed Cost - Project Basis||Fixed Monthly||Fixed Monthly|